Week 5
Week 5 we were introduced to the processes of designing and presenting content effectively via social media. Shane presented a number of ways of presenting information for example, Plotagon is a means of presenting using virtual video, mind meister is a mind mapping tool which can be used to document and formulate ideas., Prezi is an online presentation app which uses a zooming user interface (ZUI) in order to present information, Powtoon is a user centered design for using animation for presenting information and infographics sites which use information graphics to virtually represent information, examples of these sites are easeal.ly, tag galaxy, gliffy and hashtagify.
The lab for this week required us to set up a prezi account and present a short presention (see below, hopefully I embedded it properly). I have used this application before so I was quite used to it, besides it is quite simple to understand and apply.
No comments:
Post a Comment